Noxious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noxious

Noxious Faction Boards

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Training scrolls no more!!
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am by BoneDancer

» Frostcovered City Update
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 am by BoneDancer

» Fly Sale
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 am by BoneDancer

» Pussy
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 am by BoneDancer

» My Buffs
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm by BoneDancer

» New Player Shop Item
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am by BoneDancer

» Price Reduction on Mounts/Need for Speed Sale
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 am by BoneDancer

» Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am by BoneDancer

» Bounty Hunter and Warsong City
Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am by BoneDancer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoneDancer
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
BoneDancer

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Empty
PostSubject: Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions   Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am

Title: Summer Pack Sale

Date: 2009-08-04

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Event_details_banner_orb2

With the newest patch, the almighty PWI Overlord has been having a decent amount of fun. But now I have all of these gems cluttering up my inventory, whatever shall I do?

The folks who preside over your friendly neighborhood overlord have heard my cries of anguish, and they have decided to extend their assistance to all of us!

The socket stone pack has answered my pleas! With 75 socket stones to a pack, plus a free gem pack that could net me another great gem, who could say no? Not me, and not for a mere 5 gold!

In addition to this, Dragon Orb Packs have been added to the boutique as well. Each of these packs contain one of each orb from 1 to 5, plus one Big Rainbow Egg as an added bonus! If you have recently acquired a new weapon, here's your chance to make it glow!

These packs will be in the boutique from August 5th at 1:00am until August 19th at 1:00am PST!

To access the in-game cash shop to view and or purchase these packs, press 'alt+o' on your keyboard.

Title: Summer Camp Fashions

Date: 2009-08-04

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Event_details_banner_camp

It's August already, yeah we know, time sure flies when you're having fun! Just remember that it isn't over yet!

The Summer Camp Sale heralds three new permanent fashion additions to the boutique. So whether you go to camp every year, or make your own fun at home, you can be sure to look the part!

Gentlemen, have you ever felt like looking classy and relaxed at the same time? If not, what's wrong with you? If so, then check out this new attire! Be one of the cool kids at summer camp! You have a laid back baggy style, but you sport a tie for a little extra panache! Top that off with a pair of sneakers and you're pretty much good to go!

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Camp_male01 Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Camp_male02
For the ladies, first we present our Summer Camp Suit. Whether you want to conjure up memories of past summers, pretend that you went to summer camp, or create some new memories, this suit is for you! The shirt alone is epically cute, and everyone will know that you went to the best summer camp of them all, Perfect World! Top that off with a pleated skirt, matching socks, and some heels and we almost guarantee that you'll be the talk of the virtual town! Please note, some aspects of this image have been enhanced to ensure that the details can be seen clearly.

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Camp_female01 Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Camp_female02
Last but not least, drumroll please, we are proud to present the re-released Duke Rose Set! What can be said about this set that hasn't already? It has some of the coolest set pieces! It's attractive enough to get you noticed, but still leaves something to the imagination! You like leather? We've got it! You like roses? We've got one too! Leather knee high boots? Yeah, even that!

So without further ado, we present to you, the Duke Rose set in all of its glory!

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Duke_rose Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions Duke_rose2
To access the in-game Cash Shop to view and/or purchase these items, use the keyboard command 'Alt-O'.
Back to top Go down

Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noxious :: In Game News-
Jump to: