Noxious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noxious

Noxious Faction Boards

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Training scrolls no more!!
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am by BoneDancer

» Frostcovered City Update
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 am by BoneDancer

» Fly Sale
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 am by BoneDancer

» Pussy
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 am by BoneDancer

» My Buffs
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 pm by BoneDancer

» New Player Shop Item
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am by BoneDancer

» Price Reduction on Mounts/Need for Speed Sale
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 am by BoneDancer

» Another Sale and New *cough* Fashions
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am by BoneDancer

» Bounty Hunter and Warsong City
Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am by BoneDancer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Where is everyone??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoneDancer
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
BoneDancer

Where is everyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

I have noticed that many players seem to not be playing anymore. Where did everyone go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:39 am

Besides the bus strike blues, I've pretty much lost interest in the game :/ I tried to get back into it for the lvling contest but I swiftly got tired of the constant dying/never having enough reputation to pick up quests. It's a total lvl grind.

As for the bus strike though, it's apparently finally over as of last night, just before the government could step in at the federal level. Fucking cowards Razz We're going to have buses on the roads sometime next week, so I can finally go shopping for groceries for my own apartment, visit my family in Orleans and avoid an hour-long walk to get to college each day.

Oh, speaking of college, I don't know if I told you guys this already the last time I was on TeamSpeak (Which was FOREVER ago), but I got accepted to a community college for their Computer Networking course. OSAP is going to cover the total cost of the one-year course and then some. I quit Party Mart and am currently jobless, but with my last paycheque and back vacation pay I should be fine until the end of March.

I am soooo glad the strike is over. It's been awesome hanging out with my best friend practically every day, but I have my own place that I technically live at and I can only sleep on her couch for so long until I overstay my welcome. Which hasn't happened, which is awesome XD

I am truly sorry for not being in contact with you guys ; ; I miss Spinny's sexy southern accent Sad Once the buses start up again I'll have to get on TS more often to harass you people that still play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoneDancer
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
BoneDancer

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Good to hear that all is well with you!! Good luck sweetie!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone??   Where is everyone?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noxious :: General Chat-
Jump to: